Compare to the active ingredients of Proviable® Forte
Keep your pet’s gut happy and healthy with 10 billion Colony-Forming Units (CFU) & seven strains of live probiotic microorganisms. Flora capsules contain the same active ingredients of Proviable® Forte, but are priced at 59% cheaper per capsule.
- Prebiotics to help probiotic growth in the intestinal tract
- Promotes a healthy gut & builds up the immune system
- Made with human-grade ingredients at an FDA-registered facility in the U.S.
- Useful for instances where your pet’s gut is likely to get upset. (After antibiotics, when introducing new food or treats, during travel etc.)
- Supports pets with sensitive stomachs or food intolerances. Can be used as a treatment regimen for gastrointestinal diseases such as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Easy to administer! Give as a pill or break open capsule and sprinkle into food
- Save money: 59% cheaper per capsule than a competitor with the same formula. That's extra money to pamper your pet!
* Not for human consumption
PROBIOTIC BLEND: 10 BILLION CFU
- Enterococcus Faecium
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Streptococcus Thermophillus
- Lactobacillus Bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus Casei
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum
- Lactobacillus Plantarum
|For Cats & Dogs||Human-grade ingredients||Veterinarian-formulated|
|FDA-regulated facility||Made in USA||NSF-Certified|
Regulated my puppy!
I’m so happy I found this company - the quality for the price is just amazing!
We are very pleased so far with the products we got for our cats :)
I am so glad i came across Pebble Natural Probiotics, I keep these in stock for healthy tummies for all my foster kittens.
My cat suffers from mega colon and we have yet to find anything that helps his constipation until we found Pebbles Naturals Flora probiotic! My cat absolutely loved the probiotic when we mix it into his food, he gobbled it right up! Ever since we started Flora probiotics my cat has had no issues with his constipation. And the customer service is phenomenal! I had some concerns as my cat is on a couple different medications and I was not sure how the probiotic would react with his meds but I reached out to the owners via email who answered all my questions promptly! I HIGHLY recommend this product!!
I have a counter surfing staffie, and though we try to keep her away from things she shouldn’t be eating, she inevitably finds them. Of course, due to her sensitive stomach, that leads to a bout of diarrhea, vomiting, or more likely both! She has been much better able to tolerate new foods (fruits & veggies) without the stomach upset & soft-serve poop since starting Flora! Thank you!!!
PREBIOTICS AND PROBIOTICS: A GUIDE TO DIGESTIVE HEALTH IN DOGS AND CATS
Maintaining a healthy digestive tract is essential to your pet’s overall health. The small and large intestines are Inhabited by literally millions of bacteria and other microorganisms, creating an internal ecosystem that helps to perform a range of vital life functions. Sometimes referred to as the “forgotten organ”, these roles include:
- digestion and absorption of nutrients
- maintenance of the intestinal lining to protect against invading pathogens
- stimulation of the immune system
Understanding the interplay between overall health and the intestinal microbiome is an especially active area of medical research, and this list continues to expand as we learn more.
Probiotics are defined as live beneficial bacteria that when ingested in large enough numbers provide health benefits for the host. Probiotics enhance the population of “good” bacteria in the gut, and may inhibit the growth and activity of harmful bacteria.
Prebiotics are essentially “food” for beneficial bacteria, selectively supporting the growth and proliferation of beneficial organisms in order to restore or maintain optimal balance.
WHEN SHOULD I GIVE MY PET A PROBIOTIC?
A quality probiotic supplement can be given daily to healthy pets of all ages. Administering probiotics proactively helps support a healthy immune system before illness can arise and may help prevent episodes of gastrointestinal upset. Probiotics can also be especially useful in certain scenarios where gut flora is likely to be disturbed:
- During and after courses of antibiotics
- When introducing a new diet or treat
- During times of stress such as travel or boarding
- To help support pets with “sensitive” stomachs or food intolerances
- As part of a treatment regimen for more severe gastrointestinal diseases such as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO TO SUPPORT MY PET'S DIGESTIVE SYSTEM?
In addition to administering digestive health supplements, there are other steps you can take at home when your pet experiences mild signs of vomiting or diarrhea.
- Offer a bland, easily digestible diet such as boiled chicken and rice until your pet’s symptoms have subsided
- Divide your pet’s food into several small portions daily rather than one or two large meals
- Boost your pet’s fiber intake by adding a teaspoon of plain canned pumpkin to their regular food
- Seek veterinary help whenever there is a change in appetite, lethargy or if symptoms do not resolve after several days