Keep your pet’s gut happy and healthy with 10 billion Colony-Forming Units (CFU) & seven strains of live probiotic microorganisms.
- Prebiotics to help probiotic growth in the intestinal tract
- Promotes a healthy gut & builds up the immune system
- Made with human-grade ingredients at an FDA-registered facility in the U.S.
- Useful for instances where your pet’s gut is likely to get upset. (After antibiotics, when introducing new food or treats, during travel etc.)
- Supports pets with sensitive stomachs or food intolerances.
- Easy to administer! Give as a pill or break open a capsule and sprinkle into food
- Save money: 59% cheaper per capsule than a competitor with the similar formula. That's extra money to pamper your pet!
For use in dogs and cats only. Not for human consumption.
PROBIOTIC BLEND: 10 BILLION CFU
- Enterococcus Faecium
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Streptococcus Thermophillus
- Lactobacillus Bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus Casei
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum
- Lactobacillus Plantarum
|For Cats & Dogs||Human-grade ingredients||Veterinarian-formulated|
|FDA-regulated facility||Made in USA||NSF-Certified|
The probiotics are helping my senior pup go regularly and with ease to the bathroom. I sprinkle one capsule a day in her food. I’m really happy with the results.
The customer service is impeccable. I had a question and was answered by a personal email from one of the owners. The information sent with the products are very informative!!! And last but not least the quality and affordability of the products are almost unbelievable. I will definitely stay with Pebble. My 61lb. Weim has a sensitive tummy and dry skin. I use Flora and Shine ... so far so good!!
Our 2 year old Corgi has off-and-on tummy troubles, especially when we travel, and the Flora probiotics have been amazing at keeping his bowel movement regular and solid. We love that it's easy to administer (just crack open and sprinkle the powder over their food and mix!) and our very picky doesn't even notice it's there.
This really helped my kitty's sensitive stomach and reduced bloating! Super easy to use, effective product and great customer service. Thank you!
Love these supplements, and the beautiful packaging, AND the fact that Pebble Naturals supports dog rescues!
PREBIOTICS AND PROBIOTICS: A GUIDE TO DIGESTIVE HEALTH IN DOGS AND CATS
Maintaining a healthy digestive tract is essential to your pet’s overall health. The small and large intestines are Inhabited by literally millions of bacteria and other microorganisms, creating an internal ecosystem that helps to perform a range of vital life functions. Sometimes referred to as the “forgotten organ”, these roles include:
- digestion and absorption of nutrients
- maintenance of the intestinal lining to protect against invading pathogens
- stimulation of the immune system
Understanding the interplay between overall health and the intestinal microbiome is an especially active area of medical research, and this list continues to expand as we learn more.
Probiotics are defined as live beneficial bacteria that when ingested in large enough numbers provide health benefits for the host. Probiotics enhance the population of “good” bacteria in the gut, and may inhibit the growth and activity of harmful bacteria.
Prebiotics are essentially “food” for beneficial bacteria, selectively supporting the growth and proliferation of beneficial organisms in order to restore or maintain optimal balance.
WHEN SHOULD I GIVE MY PET A PROBIOTIC?
A quality probiotic supplement can be given daily to healthy pets of all ages. Administering probiotics proactively helps support a healthy immune system before illness can arise and may help prevent episodes of gastrointestinal upset. Probiotics can also be especially useful in certain scenarios where gut flora is likely to be disturbed:
- During and after courses of antibiotics
- When introducing a new diet or treat
- During times of stress such as travel or boarding
- To help support pets with “sensitive” stomachs or food intolerances
- As part of a treatment regimen for more severe gastrointestinal diseases such as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO TO SUPPORT MY PET'S DIGESTIVE SYSTEM?
In addition to administering digestive health supplements, there are other steps you can take at home when your pet experiences mild signs of vomiting or diarrhea.
- Offer a bland, easily digestible diet such as boiled chicken and rice until your pet’s symptoms have subsided
- Divide your pet’s food into several small portions daily rather than one or two large meals
- Boost your pet’s fiber intake by adding a teaspoon of plain canned pumpkin to their regular food
- Seek veterinary help whenever there is a change in appetite, lethargy or if symptoms do not resolve after several days