Help your fur baby shine bright like a diamond!
Shine is rich in omega-3 fatty acids formulated with 100% wild-caught sardines, anchovies, herrings & mackerels. It’s all the brilliance without the colorants or preservatives.
- Promotes healthy skin and coat with 718mg of EPA and DHA plus Vitamin E
- Combats dry skin
- Supports heart, brain and vision health
- No preservatives, colorants, gluten, lactose, wheat, and sugar
- Great palatability - read our reviews on how much pets love the taste
- A shiny can’t-stop-petting coat for your pet
- Easy to administer! Twist off the capsule’s tail and squeeze into food
Effective for adult dogs and cats of all breeds and sizes
- Save money: 60% lower price per capsule than a competitor with the same formula.
* For use in dogs and cats only - not for human consumption
Each softgel capsule contains:
|EICOSAPENTAENOIC ACID (EPA)||430 mg|
|DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID (DHA)||288 mg|
|VITAMIN E||3 IU|
Other ingredients:Other ingredients: Fish Oil (source of Omega-3 fatty acids), Beef Gel, Glycerin, Water.
For Cats & Dogs
No Colorants or Preservatives
We are in the beginning stages of our Shine journey and my dry coated Weim is showing signs of improvement. She has a sensitive tummy so we are taking things slowly. She is up to 75% of a capsule daily... so we are on our way!!
When I adopted my senior rescue dog he had a secondary bacterial infection in addition to topical skin allergies. After clearing the infection and treating the allergies, his skin needs all the help it can get. With Shine as a part of his daily regime, he is no longer flaky and his coat is now very soft and fluffy.
Our Boston has an auto-immune disease, so he looses his fur very easily and gets very dry skin! We have been giving him half a capsule daily in his dinner for the past couple of months now. We can see a HUGE improvement in his fur growth and skin. No more dry flakes! I will continue to use Shine daily for him.
Love the measured dosage. My dog is eating it right up. Hopefully it’ll make a great difference in his kidney disease. Great packaging and information too.
I love how they are premeasured like all the other products by Pebble. Super simple to add to food and they really enjoy it. Can be a little messy, I find it easier to snip the tips off rather than twist them. But I look past it since the pups don’t mind it in their food and their coat is looking amazing!! Might need to snag a few to make my hair shiny :)
YOUR PET'S HEALTH AND THE POWER OF OMEGA-3S
While best known for improving coat quality, the benefits of supplementing your pet’s diet with Omega-3 fatty acids reach far beyond lustrous fur. Like humans, dogs are unable to synthesize their own Omega-3s and must obtain them through either diet or supplementation. Unfortunately, the majority of commercial kibbles do not contain the amount currently recommended for optimal health.
Providing your pet with a high quality Omega-3 supplement derived from fish oil is an easy way to boost these levels and improve your pet’s overall well-being. Easily absorbed and with a taste pet’s find palatable, fish oil is naturally rich in the health-promoting essential fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). While the list continues to grow, some of the most important health benefits of EPA and DHA identified for dogs and cats include:
- Supporting healthy brain and eye development in young puppies and kittens
- Promoting healthy triglyceride levels in the blood
- Reducing inflammation throughout the body
OMEGA-3S AND HEALTHY SKIN
Allergic skin disease is one of the most common presenting complaints in veterinary general practice and can have a huge impact on a pet’s quality of life. From incessant paw licking to hot spots, many dogs and cats suffer from environmental allergies triggered by dust, pollen, grasses or weeds. Typical clinical signs include:
- Excessive licking, chewing or scratching
- Hairloss and poor coat quality
Supplementation with Omega-3s is an excellent first line of defense and has been shown to help reduce itching and hair loss in allergic pets, minimizing the need for steroids or other prescription medications. In pets with mild disease, Omega-3 supplementation alone may be sufficient. In pets with more severe disease, supplements may need to be combined with other strategies such as:
- Over-the-counter antihistamines
- Medicated shampoos
- Steroids or other prescription medications
- Hypoallergenic diets
WHAT OTHER STEPS CAN I TAKE AT HOME FOR MY ITCHY PET?
What other steps can I take at home for my itchy pet?
- Wipe the paws and coat with a moist washcloth after coming in from inside to remove potential allergens
- Bathe your pet regularly with a gentle, oatmeal-based shampoo. Avoid human shampoos and choose something made for pets!
- Add a teaspoon of honey to your pet’s regular diet. Make sure it is locally sourced for maximum benefit.
OMEGA-3S: HEALTH BENEFITS BEYOND SKIN
With their ability to fight inflammation, Omega-3s are increasingly used to manage many other common chronic diseases of dogs and cats. These include:
- Joint disease and arthritis
- Chronic kidney disease
- Heart disease
New research is even pointing to potential roles for Omega-3s in treating certain types of cancer, auto-immune diseases and cognitive decline in aging pets. Whether given daily to keep your pet looking soft and sleek or for a more specific health benefit, Omega-3s can have a positive impact on your pet’s health through all life stages.