Bundle to Save 15%
Love your pet from the inside out
What it is: the three essentials to keep your pets vibrant and full of life
Why it's special:
- Frolic (joint health): Lubricates and rebuilds joints. It contains human-grade glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM, delivered in a mouth-watering bacon flavor chewable tablet. It contains the same active ingredients of Cosequin DS® with MSM but is 42% cheaper per tablet.
- Flora (pre & probiotics): Promotes a healthy gut and strenghtens the immune system with 10 billion CFU and 7 strains of live probiotic organisms. Even better, it also contains prebiotics to help probiotic growth in the guts. It contains the same active ingredients of Proviable® Forte, but is 60% cheaper per capsule.
- Shine (omega-3s): Brings a shiny and healthy coat and skin with wild-caught fish oil containing 718mg of omega-3 acids.
Save Money: You're saving 15% by getting the Signature Set compared to getting individual products.
|For Cats & Dogs||Human-grade ingredients||Veterinarian-formulated|
|FDA-regulated facility||Made in USA||NSF-Certified|
I mix all three in for my senior dog as she tippy-taps for her dinner! I have to break up Frolic into small pieces since she doesn’t have the best teeth, and it’s quite easy to break it up. The Flora seems to have reduced any occasional vomiting after treats and frequency of poops as well!
cooper has been on pebble for a month now:
*Taste*: he's a picky eater and is not food driven. often I have to crumble a treat on top of his food to entice him to finish his kibble, but after i started mixing in pebble supplements in his food, he loves his kibble even without the treat crumbled on top. i also didn’t think he would eat the frolic tablet, but he just chomped down on it as if it were his kibble. im pretty sure he thinks the supplements are meal toppers 🙈 healthy cooper. happy mama #winwin
**Progress/Results**: flora (probiotic) has been doing him wonders. i didn't think he had issues with 💩because they were always solid, but he did go 3-4x within 5min of his walk rather than getting it all out at once. after flora, he's been going all in one go, doesn't struggle as much to push it out 💩 and im now only using 1 sometimes 2 poop bags per walk vs 3-4.
***Pricing***: Super affordable! Adorable packaging! 😍120 count per bottle. cooper at 13lbs takes...
1) shine 3x a week = the bottle of shine will effectively last him 10 months
2) flora 1x daily = 4mo supply
3) frolic 1/2 tablet daily = 8mo supply
rather than gifting another squeaky toy or a bag of treats to his fur buddies on their birthday, cooper has been sending a box of pebbles and they have all incorporated pebble into their daily diet. yay to healthier friends 🐶♥️
I'm very implressed with the quality of these supplements, and I'm pleasantly surprised at how my dog loves to gobble them up! No forcing her to eat them! She seems more energetic all around after a week of taking them daily.
I have a German Shepherd who has a sensitive stomach and dry skin. I decided to get the bundle so he could have joint supplements too. So far they have been great and he eats them so easily. He’s only been on them a few weeks but his coat is super shiny and soft
this bundle is great! my pup Luna has enthusiastically welcomed the supplements into her diet- Flora has been a real game changer for her guts in just the two weeks she's been taking it. we crush up the Frolic tabs and squirt on the Shine capsules in her kibble and it seems like it's a real feast for her senses.