Compare to the active ingredients of Proviable® Forte
Keep your pet’s gut happy and healthy with 10 billion Colony-Forming Units (CFU) & seven strains of live probiotic microorganisms. Flora capsules contain the same active ingredients of Proviable® Forte, but are priced at 59% cheaper per capsule.
- Prebiotics to help probiotic growth in the intestinal tract
- Promotes a healthy gut & builds up the immune system
- Made with human-grade ingredients at an FDA-registered facility in the U.S.
- Useful for instances where your pet’s gut is likely to get upset. (After antibiotics, when introducing new food or treats, during travel etc.)
- Supports pets with sensitive stomachs or food intolerances. Can be used as a treatment regimen for gastrointestinal diseases such as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
- Easy to administer! Give as a pill or break open capsule and sprinkle into food
- Save money: 59% cheaper per capsule than a competitor with the same formula. That's extra money to pamper your pet!
* Not for human consumption
PROBIOTIC BLEND: 10 BILLION CFU
- Enterococcus Faecium
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Streptococcus Thermophillus
- Lactobacillus Bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus Casei
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum
- Lactobacillus Plantarum
|For Cats & Dogs||Human-grade ingredients||Veterinarian-formulated|
|FDA-regulated facility||Made in USA||NSF-Certified|
Excellent service and my dog is doing well 😌
Good product and price
I am very pleased with this product. I own six German Shepherd’s and since I’ve been giving them the probiotics they have not had any runny bowel movements. I am very pleased at the price and how all natural it is.
My cats have been getting Flora in their dinners for a couple of months now and their coats have gotten very soft. There’s much less vomiting too, thank goodness!
We adopted 15 year young Lola from Muttville in August. She came to us very frail and on multiple medications. Lola suffers from arthritis in her back and legs, and was prone to colitis. With her adoption, Muttville gave us a care package of Pebble Naturals supplements that have made a world of difference for Lola. We have her on a daily regimen of Frolic for her arthritis and Flora to help balance her digestive issues. Within a few days of starting Pebble’s products, Lola began to improve. Now two months later, we have been able to eliminate most of the prescription medications. Lola seems like a new dog who now walks without pain, and even dances around the kitchen at meal time. Her digestive issues are gone, and her stools are perfect and regular. Hooray for perfect poop!
I was wowed by my first order experience with Pebble. The box not only included my order items, but additional samples to try, a supply of compostable poop bags, veterinary consultation notes from Dr. Kate, and a beautiful hand-written note thanking me for my order and for adopting a senior from Muttville. I am so happy that Muttville recommended Pebble Naturals, and I confidently recommend their products for effective, natural dietary supplements to improve quality of life issues, especially in seniors. The price point is significantly lower than prescription alternatives or other brand names that I had previously tried. Pebble’s ongoing support of Muttville says it all for me, they care and make a difference. Big wags from Lola!
PREBIOTICS AND PROBIOTICS: A GUIDE TO DIGESTIVE HEALTH IN DOGS AND CATS
Maintaining a healthy digestive tract is essential to your pet’s overall health. The small and large intestines are Inhabited by literally millions of bacteria and other microorganisms, creating an internal ecosystem that helps to perform a range of vital life functions. Sometimes referred to as the “forgotten organ”, these roles include:
- digestion and absorption of nutrients
- maintenance of the intestinal lining to protect against invading pathogens
- stimulation of the immune system
Understanding the interplay between overall health and the intestinal microbiome is an especially active area of medical research, and this list continues to expand as we learn more.
Probiotics are defined as live beneficial bacteria that when ingested in large enough numbers provide health benefits for the host. Probiotics enhance the population of “good” bacteria in the gut, and may inhibit the growth and activity of harmful bacteria.
Prebiotics are essentially “food” for beneficial bacteria, selectively supporting the growth and proliferation of beneficial organisms in order to restore or maintain optimal balance.
WHEN SHOULD I GIVE MY PET A PROBIOTIC?
A quality probiotic supplement can be given daily to healthy pets of all ages. Administering probiotics proactively helps support a healthy immune system before illness can arise and may help prevent episodes of gastrointestinal upset. Probiotics can also be especially useful in certain scenarios where gut flora is likely to be disturbed:
- During and after courses of antibiotics
- When introducing a new diet or treat
- During times of stress such as travel or boarding
- To help support pets with “sensitive” stomachs or food intolerances
- As part of a treatment regimen for more severe gastrointestinal diseases such as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO TO SUPPORT MY PET'S DIGESTIVE SYSTEM?
In addition to administering digestive health supplements, there are other steps you can take at home when your pet experiences mild signs of vomiting or diarrhea.
- Offer a bland, easily digestible diet such as boiled chicken and rice until your pet’s symptoms have subsided
- Divide your pet’s food into several small portions daily rather than one or two large meals
- Boost your pet’s fiber intake by adding a teaspoon of plain canned pumpkin to their regular food
- Seek veterinary help whenever there is a change in appetite, lethargy or if symptoms do not resolve after several days