Keep your pet’s gut happy and healthy with 10 billion Colony-Forming Units (CFU) & seven strains of live probiotic microorganisms.
- Prebiotics to help probiotic growth in the intestinal tract
- Promotes a healthy gut & builds up the immune system
- Made with human-grade ingredients at an FDA-registered facility in the U.S.
- Useful for instances where your pet’s gut is likely to get upset. (After antibiotics, when introducing new food or treats, during travel etc.)
- Supports pets with sensitive stomachs or food intolerances.
- Easy to administer! Give as a pill or break open a capsule and sprinkle into food
- Save money: 59% cheaper per capsule than a competitor with the same formula. That's extra money to pamper your pet!
* Not for human consumption
PROBIOTIC BLEND: 10 BILLION CFU
- Enterococcus Faecium
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Streptococcus Thermophillus
- Lactobacillus Bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus Casei
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum
- Lactobacillus Plantarum
|For Cats & Dogs||Human-grade ingredients||Veterinarian-formulated|
|FDA-regulated facility||Made in USA||NSF-Certified|
Jack is a 7 yo white boxer, and as a white boxer he’s various health conditions, such as food allergies and guts dysfunctions. Three months ago Jack suddenly lost several pounds, looking really skinny, like I would be starving him. The poor thing wouldn’t get out of bed, his tummy was “bubbling” and he wouldn’t eat his fine “human table food“ diet.. After several analysis the vet recommended to just sprinkle a probiotic on his food ($1per day). So I did. After a month things were going better, he stopped having tummy aches and his vitality came back. However he wasn’t gaining weight. As I was trying to find more informations on what I could do to help him I came across Pebble Naturals and their what seemed to be what I was looking for much higher quality, inexpensive, human grade and helping a senior dogs!
I ordered the Flora probiotics, got it much earlier than expected and I found a very nice packaging, my product plus a goodie and more explained details on the product line and samples. So far I was very impressed. Plus after the first use I saw more “powder” in the capsule than the previous brand I used.
Three weeks later Jack is doing the same (a lot of boxer energy and no tummy aches) however he’s FINALLY GAINING WEIGHT! Slowly but surely, I’m SO happy for him! He looks much better! Jack is back!
Thank you for your work 🙏🏽 deeply thank you.
Our furry baby has digestive issues, but flora really helps him out! Since we adopted him, we give him one every morning and he is as happy as can be :) We also get him frolic. Highly recommend.
A friend recommended Pebble as an honest, ethically responsible pet pharmacy. I sought out Flora for Oliver’s tummy and a less costly solution to the Vets prescriptive and expensive kibble. I ended up ordering Frolic as well since it was such a good deal! I put Oliver and my senior dog Dottie on it. Realized my senior dog was much more active, when all this time I thought Age and Weight had slowed her down. Oliver is doing just fine on both Flora and Frolic but I didn’t realize how Pebble solved a problem I didn’t know I had.
So far the best probiotics for my dogs. I could not rate it sooner because I had to see continued results. The results I see now for a few months have been great. Their happy, I’m happy. Thank you.
I've only been giving my dog this probiotic product for a couple of weeks so I can't really judge its effect, but this company seems ethical and responsive to customers and the ingredients are high quality. Furthermore, the price is very reasonable.
PREBIOTICS AND PROBIOTICS: A GUIDE TO DIGESTIVE HEALTH IN DOGS AND CATS
Maintaining a healthy digestive tract is essential to your pet’s overall health. The small and large intestines are Inhabited by literally millions of bacteria and other microorganisms, creating an internal ecosystem that helps to perform a range of vital life functions. Sometimes referred to as the “forgotten organ”, these roles include:
- digestion and absorption of nutrients
- maintenance of the intestinal lining to protect against invading pathogens
- stimulation of the immune system
Understanding the interplay between overall health and the intestinal microbiome is an especially active area of medical research, and this list continues to expand as we learn more.
Probiotics are defined as live beneficial bacteria that when ingested in large enough numbers provide health benefits for the host. Probiotics enhance the population of “good” bacteria in the gut, and may inhibit the growth and activity of harmful bacteria.
Prebiotics are essentially “food” for beneficial bacteria, selectively supporting the growth and proliferation of beneficial organisms in order to restore or maintain optimal balance.
WHEN SHOULD I GIVE MY PET A PROBIOTIC?
A quality probiotic supplement can be given daily to healthy pets of all ages. Administering probiotics proactively helps support a healthy immune system before illness can arise and may help prevent episodes of gastrointestinal upset. Probiotics can also be especially useful in certain scenarios where gut flora is likely to be disturbed:
- During and after courses of antibiotics
- When introducing a new diet or treat
- During times of stress such as travel or boarding
- To help support pets with “sensitive” stomachs or food intolerances
- As part of a treatment regimen for more severe gastrointestinal diseases such as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO TO SUPPORT MY PET'S DIGESTIVE SYSTEM?
In addition to administering digestive health supplements, there are other steps you can take at home when your pet experiences mild signs of vomiting or diarrhea.
- Offer a bland, easily digestible diet such as boiled chicken and rice until your pet’s symptoms have subsided
- Divide your pet’s food into several small portions daily rather than one or two large meals
- Boost your pet’s fiber intake by adding a teaspoon of plain canned pumpkin to their regular food
- Seek veterinary help whenever there is a change in appetite, lethargy or if symptoms do not resolve after several days