Keep your pet’s gut happy and healthy with 10 billion Colony-Forming Units (CFU) & seven strains of live probiotic microorganisms.
- Prebiotics to help probiotic growth in the intestinal tract
- Promotes a healthy gut & builds up the immune system
- Made with human-grade ingredients at an FDA-registered facility in the U.S.
- Useful for instances where your pet’s gut is likely to get upset. (After antibiotics, when introducing new food or treats, during travel etc.)
- Supports pets with sensitive stomachs or food intolerances.
- Easy to administer! Give as a pill or break open a capsule and sprinkle into food
- Save money: 59% cheaper per capsule than a competitor with the similar formula. That's extra money to pamper your pet!
For use in dogs and cats only. Not for human consumption.
PROBIOTIC BLEND: 10 BILLION CFU
- Enterococcus Faecium
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Streptococcus Thermophillus
- Lactobacillus Bulgaricus
- Lactobacillus Casei
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum
- Lactobacillus Plantarum
|For Cats & Dogs||Human-grade ingredients||Veterinarian-formulated|
|FDA-regulated facility||Made in USA||NSF-Certified|
I received a bottle when I adopted my 12yo senior rescue chihuahua and she has never complained about taking it. Same goes for my cats, once I realized that it was also cat friendly, I started giving it to my cats as well. Usually one of them hates any additives in her food but took it no problem. Has really helped to regulate their bowels and would highly recommend!
I am grateful I found this product for my dogs Charly and Manny, It has been a year taking and has improved their digestion a great deal no more loose stool, and gain weight, great appetite for for large and small dogs. love it thanks a lot for ths product!
My dogs eat in their food. Easy to use. Helping with their poo.
Great probiotic for my dog that was having GI issues for quite some time. I will continue to use it for as long as it’s available. Highly recommended!!!
PREBIOTICS AND PROBIOTICS: A GUIDE TO DIGESTIVE HEALTH IN DOGS AND CATS
Maintaining a healthy digestive tract is essential to your pet’s overall health. The small and large intestines are Inhabited by literally millions of bacteria and other microorganisms, creating an internal ecosystem that helps to perform a range of vital life functions. Sometimes referred to as the “forgotten organ”, these roles include:
- digestion and absorption of nutrients
- maintenance of the intestinal lining to protect against invading pathogens
- stimulation of the immune system
Understanding the interplay between overall health and the intestinal microbiome is an especially active area of medical research, and this list continues to expand as we learn more.
Probiotics are defined as live beneficial bacteria that when ingested in large enough numbers provide health benefits for the host. Probiotics enhance the population of “good” bacteria in the gut, and may inhibit the growth and activity of harmful bacteria.
Prebiotics are essentially “food” for beneficial bacteria, selectively supporting the growth and proliferation of beneficial organisms in order to restore or maintain optimal balance.
WHEN SHOULD I GIVE MY PET A PROBIOTIC?
A quality probiotic supplement can be given daily to healthy pets of all ages. Administering probiotics proactively helps support a healthy immune system before illness can arise and may help prevent episodes of gastrointestinal upset. Probiotics can also be especially useful in certain scenarios where gut flora is likely to be disturbed:
- During and after courses of antibiotics
- When introducing a new diet or treat
- During times of stress such as travel or boarding
- To help support pets with “sensitive” stomachs or food intolerances
- As part of a treatment regimen for more severe gastrointestinal diseases such as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO TO SUPPORT MY PET'S DIGESTIVE SYSTEM?
In addition to administering digestive health supplements, there are other steps you can take at home when your pet experiences mild signs of vomiting or diarrhea.
- Offer a bland, easily digestible diet such as boiled chicken and rice until your pet’s symptoms have subsided
- Divide your pet’s food into several small portions daily rather than one or two large meals
- Boost your pet’s fiber intake by adding a teaspoon of plain canned pumpkin to their regular food
- Seek veterinary help whenever there is a change in appetite, lethargy or if symptoms do not resolve after several days