Help your fur baby shine bright like a diamond!
Shine is rich in omega-3 fatty acids formulated with 100% wild-caught sardines, anchovies, herrings and mackerels. It’s all the brilliance without the colorants or preservatives.
- Promotes a healthy skin and coat with 718mg of EPA and DHA plus Vitamin E
- Combats dry skin
- Supports heart, brain and vision health
- No preservatives, colorants, gluten, lactose, wheat, and sugar
- Great palatability - read our reviews on how much pets love the taste
- A shiny can’t-stop-petting coat for your pet
- Easy to administer! Twist off the capsule’s tail and squeeze into food
Effective for adult dogs and cats of all breeds and sizes
- Save money: 60% cheaper per capsule than a competitor with the same formula. That's extra money to pamper your pet, like a dental cleaning or a silly outfit!
Each softgel capsule contains:
|EICOSAPENTAENOIC ACID (EPA)||430 mg|
|DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID (DHA)||288 mg|
|VITAMIN E||3 IU|
Other ingredients:Other ingredients: Fish Oil (source of Omega-3 fatty acids), Beef Gel, Glycerin, Water.
For Cats & Dogs
No Colorants or Preservatives
My sweet little rescue girl has skin as sensitive as her stomach, and we finally found a supplement that helps tremendously! She no longer scratches herself raw, and her coat just gleams! And best of all, it agrees with her delicate digestive system! Thanks for a wonderful supplement!!!
So far so good. Easy processing & fast shipping. Easy to administer even for my picky Chihuahua. 100% recommended !
My labradoodle pup loves this stuff! And within days, we noticed his coat was shinier and healthier. The twist off part of the gel cap is easy to use, and once added to his food, my pup can't wait to take down his meal. I do get a little fish oil on my fingers, but no big deal as I wash my hands after prepping his meals anyway. Previously we had a harder time getting him to eat some meals. Now, not so much! What more could you want - shinier coat and a pup who can't wait to chow down? Great supplement at a fantastic price with fast shipping. 5 Stars!
YOUR PET'S HEALTH AND THE POWER OF OMEGA-3S
While best known for improving coat quality, the benefits of supplementing your pet’s diet with Omega-3 fatty acids reach far beyond lustrous fur. Like humans, dogs are unable to synthesize their own Omega-3s and must obtain them through either diet or supplementation. Unfortunately, the majority of commercial kibbles do not contain the amount currently recommended for optimal health.
Providing your pet with a high quality Omega-3 supplement derived from fish oil is an easy way to boost these levels and improve your pet’s overall well-being. Easily absorbed and with a taste pet’s find palatable, fish oil is naturally rich in the health-promoting essential fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). While the list continues to grow, some of the most important health benefits of EPA and DHA identified for dogs and cats include:
- Supporting healthy brain and eye development in young puppies and kittens
- Promoting healthy triglyceride levels in the blood
- Reducing inflammation throughout the body
OMEGA-3S AND HEALTHY SKIN
Allergic skin disease is one of the most common presenting complaints in veterinary general practice and can have a huge impact on a pet’s quality of life. From incessant paw licking to hot spots, many dogs and cats suffer from environmental allergies triggered by dust, pollen, grasses or weeds. Typical clinical signs include:
- Excessive licking, chewing or scratching
- Hairloss and poor coat quality
Supplementation with Omega-3s is an excellent first line of defense and has been shown to help reduce itching and hair loss in allergic pets, minimizing the need for steroids or other prescription medications. In pets with mild disease, Omega-3 supplementation alone may be sufficient. In pets with more severe disease, supplements may need to be combined with other strategies such as:
- Over-the-counter antihistamines
- Medicated shampoos
- Steroids or other prescription medications
- Hypoallergenic diets
WHAT OTHER STEPS CAN I TAKE AT HOME FOR MY ITCHY PET?
What other steps can I take at home for my itchy pet?
- Wipe the paws and coat with a moist washcloth after coming in from inside to remove potential allergens
- Bathe your pet regularly with a gentle, oatmeal-based shampoo. Avoid human shampoos and choose something made for pets!
- Add a teaspoon of honey to your pet’s regular diet. Make sure it is locally sourced for maximum benefit.
OMEGA-3S: HEALTH BENEFITS BEYOND SKIN
With their ability to fight inflammation, Omega-3s are increasingly used to manage many other common chronic diseases of dogs and cats. These include:
- Joint disease and arthritis
- Chronic kidney disease
- Heart disease
New research is even pointing to potential roles for Omega-3s in treating certain types of cancer, auto-immune diseases and cognitive decline in aging pets. Whether given daily to keep your pet looking soft and sleek or for a more specific health benefit, Omega-3s can have a positive impact on your pet’s health through all life stages.